Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Kucai Oh Kucai (Chive)


My mom planted around 10 kucai plants in one pot. All her kucai plants are so fat and they bloom non-stop! 

So beautiful in white


So many little stars!

So stunning!


The SEEDS!

I am so lucky to be able to collect the seeds!!
Found one little baby of the kucai, the seed dropped and successfully germinated in the nearby pot


50 seeds = RM2

6 kucai bulbs = RM10 

For those who interested to get fresh kucai seeds or kucai bulb, do not miss the chance. Kucai bulb is quite difficult to get. Email me at eesuqi@gmail.com to order =)

6 comments:

  1. Memang cantik.. letak baja apa Olive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my mom letak poo poo of burung walet

      Delete
  2. Saya tanam kucai dah berbelas tahun Olive tapi tak pernah berbunga pun...why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kak Mala, i am also very curious when look at my mom's kucai. Mine and neighboard i punya kucai semua tak berbunga jugak! My mom punya just own a few pokok kucai but so fat and keep blooming...She does put baja but hardly siram.

      Delete
  3. Hi Olive. Can I just order the kucai seeds only? If yes pls give me yr bank details so I could transfer the money. How is mailing method? thanks megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Megan, yes u can . I am using normal pos or pos laju to deliver the seeds/plants. please drop me an email at eesuqi@gmail.com or leave me your contact or email so that i can contact you.

      Delete